Lee Gibson, MBA , RICP®
Lee Gibson is a member of Strategic Financial Advisors. Lee earned an MBA from Western New England College and a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Florida. Lee entered the securities industry in 2011 as a financial advisor in College Station, Texas. Previously, Lee had a successful career as a business owner and entrepreneur.
Lee provides planning and investment advice to retirees and near retirees for creating sustainable income, wealth preservation, wealth transfer and lifetime healthcare expenses. Lee is licensed to provide Medicare supplement and Medicare advantage plans, design Long Term Care solutions and other insurance applications. His practice provides financial planning and portfolio management for high net worth families, empty nesters, business owners and executives.
Licenses, Certifications and Designations
- Series 7 (General Securities Registration)
- Series 66 (Uniform Combined State Law Examination)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional
- Life and Health Insurance Representative
- Variable Contracts Representative (Annuities and Insurance)
- Licensed in the State of Texas and New Jersey
- CRD Number: 5951783