Keith Mitcham is part owner of Strategic Financial Advisors. He has earned his BS degree in education from the University of Houston. He also holds a Master of Science (MS) degree with an academic emphasis in financial planning from the College for Financial Planning. The Master of Science degree is the highest level of financial planning education available from the College for Financial Planning.
He holds the certification as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional, CHARTERED RETIRMENT PLANNING COUNSELORSM Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP), Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF) and Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU). Since 1983, Keith has worked with individuals in the areas of investment analysis, retirement planning, income tax and estate tax/transfer planning and insurance design.
His practice has provided financial planning advice for families, executives, and business owners. He has taught personal finance and investments in both public and private workshops and for major corporations. He is a member of the Financial Planning Association.
DESIGNATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Master of Science (MS)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional (CFP®)
- CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELORSM
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Series 7 (General Securities)
- Series 63 (Uniform Blue Sky Registration)
- Group 1 (Life and Health Insurance)
- Variable Contract (Annuity)
- Licensed in Texas
- CRD Number 1310467
- CFP Number 21980
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM, which it awards to individuals who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification requirements.