Dale Hearn offers a broad range of financial services to clients through Strategic Financial Advisors. Since 1985, Dale has worked with individuals in the areas of retirement planning, income and estate tax planning, college financing assistance, insurance planning and investment analysis.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS AND DESIGNATIONS
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional
- CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELORSM
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC)
- Certified Benefits Instructor (CBI)
- Series 7 (General Securities)
- Series 53 (Municipal Securities Principal)
- Series 63 (Uniform Blue Sky Registration)
- Group 1 (Life and Health Insurance)
- Variable Contract (Annuity)
- Licensed in Texas
- CRD number 1695714
- CFP number 042902
He holds the certification as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM certificant, Dale subscribes to and is bound by a very strict professional Code of Ethics. To maintain his CFP® certification he is required to satisfy the continuing education requirement of the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards. He also completed Investment Strategies and Portfolio Management from the Master of Science program of the College for Financial Planning. He is a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Board of Arbitrators. He has taught personal finance and investments in both public and private workshops for major corporations. He holds a BBA in Economics from Baylor University.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM, which it awards to individuals who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification requirements.