Brent Mitcham joined Strategic Financial Advisors in 2015 after graduating from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Science. He was able to maintain his studies while serving Texas Tech as a student athlete and lettering in football.
Brent obtained his Master of Science (MS) degree in Personal Financial Planning from Kansas State University. Alongside his Master of Science Brent also holds the certification as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional (CFP®).
He now serves Strategic Financial Advisors as Chief Operations Officer (COO) responsible for day-to-day oversight of excellence in customer service and financial planning solutions for our clients.
In addition, Brent is also serving clients in helping them address their financial needs through tailored financial planning.
DESIGNATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Master of Science (MS)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional (CFP®)
- Series 7 (General Securities)
- Series 6 (Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative)
- Series 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser Law)
- Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law)
- SIE (Securities Industry Essentials)
- Group 1 (Life and Health Insurance)
- Licensed in Texas
- CRD Number 6442522
- CFP Number 205639